Click here to read about our Summer Associate Program, click here to see a summary of company benefits, or use the link below to browse for and apply to open positions within Lancaster Pollard.
benefits and rewards we offer. Here is an overview of what you can expect when applying for job opportunities:Thank you for your interest in Lancaster Pollard. We strive to be an employer of choice. We are proud of our employees and their accomplishments, the career growth and success each strives to achieve, and we are proud of the
If you are interested in a position and believe you have the skills and meet the qualifications of the position, please apply above.
Once your online application is received, we will determine if you meet the qualifications for the position. A member of our Human Resources Department may contact you to schedule an initial phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, qualifications and career interests.
If you are selected for an in-person interview, please note:
- You will be contacted by our Human Resources Department.
- Candidates meet with several Lancaster Pollard staff members during the interview process. The number of interviewers may vary depending on the position. Interviews may last up to several hours so candidates will want to plan accordingly.
- Prior to the in-person interview, candidates will receive the following:
- An Interview Schedule (with the names and titles of all LP interviewers and meeting times)
- Application for Employment (to be completed and returned prior to or the day of your interview)
- Parking Options/Directions
Pre-Employment Background Checks
- If a candidate receives an offer of employment, our pre-employment background check may include: reference checks, criminal background check, social security number verification, verification of employment history and education, and credit check.
Lancaster Pollard is a nonsmoking company and Equal Opportunity Employer.