Capital Solutions for Senior Living
For over 25 years Lancaster Pollard has been providing senior living organizations comprehensive capital solutions for new construction, substantial rehabilitation, renovation, acquisition and divestiture, and refinance projects. We understand the needs of both for-profit and nonprofit providers as well as the impact of the market, legislation and reimbursement on both small and large organizations. Our firm works with the full continuum of seniors housing and care.
Our services include:
• Debt financing, such as:
- Rated and nonrated tax-exempt and taxable corporate and municipal bonds
- Government agency enhancement, such as HUD/FHA Sec. 232 Mortgage Insurance and USDA Guaranteed Mortgage Loan programs
- Fannie Mae Seniors Housing Program
- Privately placed and bank-qualified bonds
• Balance Sheet Lending and Investing:
- Acquisition Financing
• Mergers & Acquisitions Services
• Propero® Seniors Housing Equity Fund
Understanding Your Needs So You Can Understand Your Options
We work hard to thoroughly understand our clients’ needs and risk tolerance and we perform the most comprehensive qualitative and quantitative assessment in the business. We simplify complicated processes so you understand every option and make the most informed decision on a financing strategy that best serves your needs.
The long-term-care and senior-living industries have experienced tremendous change over the past decade. Consumer education and expectations, care-delivery models, advancing technology and pressures from declining government payor sources are contributing to this transformation and will continue to do so for decades to come. Having the flexibility and means to adapt will be critical to assuring competitiveness and prosperity going forward.
Lancaster Pollard's experienced and knowledgeable associates:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of broadest platform of capital solutions, resulting in delivery of unbiased and comprehensive information to foster well-informed client decisions.
- Maintain state-specific geographic coverage to foster awareness of local market activities and regulatory, licensure and reimbursement matters.
- Are supported by the largest group of underwriters and analysts to achieve successful and timely outcomes while minimizing the transaction “burden” on our client’s executive leadership.
- Possess the ability to analyze and assess risk factors in senior care facilities and to pass that knowledge on to our clients.
- Assists clients in developing business opportunities relating to improving managed care relationships, hospital referral patterns and reimbursement enhancement.
- Lancaster Pollard’s senior leadership team members are active contributors on the Committee on Healthcare Financing. The Committee works closely with senior FHA policy makers to discuss and shape critical FHA programs that provide access to low-cost capital for healthcare and hospital providers. In addition, Lancaster Pollard is a long-standing member of the Mortgage Bankers Association’s Section 232 Working Group.